I've got this good information from my friend about this great vegetable which can be found in the Philippines which is helpful for a person having a Diabetes and High in sugar. This is the email of my friend to me.

Last month, while watching a TV program, I learned of a treatment for High Blood Sugar (Diabetes). Since I am diabetic, I tried it and my Sugar is in control now. In fact, I have already reduced my medicines. Take two pieces of Lady Finger (Bhindi) and cut both ends of each piece. Furthermore, put a small cut in the middle and put these two pieces in a glass of water.Cover the glass and keep it at room temperature during night.

Early morning, before breakfast simply remove the two pieces of lady finger (bhindi) from the glass and drink that water. Keep doing it on a daily basis.Within two weeks, you will see remarkable results in the reduction of your SUGAR. My sister has gotten rid of her diabetes. She was on Insulin for a few years, but after taking the lady fingers every morning for a few months,she has stopped the Insulin but continues to take the lady fingers every day.

She chops the lady fingers into fine pieces at night, adds the water and drinks it all up the next morning.Please try it for it will not do you any harm. You have to keep taking it for a few months before you see results, as most cases might be chronic.

If you like this article please subscribe to my Feed or via Email to keep you updated whenever I post a new one.

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // January 31, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

    Very cool blog you have here. Been learning a thing or two from it.
    Thought I would leave my first comment. Will be checking this out often.

    Walter

    http://termlifeinsurance2.com

Post a Comment